Head Chef, Bentley Restaurant + Bar
Brent Savage is the renowned chef and co-founder of Bentley Restaurant + Bar,
Sydney. Bentley is famous for leading diners to new and exciting places.
Savage was named the Sydney Morning Herald Chef of the Year in 2005 and 2015
WHAT BRENT LOVES ABOUT TAQUA
- The built-in option to switch from filtered to tap water with just a push of a button
- The five-layer filter that removes microscopic chlorine and reduces contaminants
- The handy spray nozzle and extendable hose
- Saves space without needing bulky tanks or underneath sink filters
Celebrity Chef, MasterChef Australia Contestant,
Restaurateur, TV Host, Cookbook Author,
Influencer, Model, Mother
Sarah Todd was classically trained in French cuisine and has gained experience in London alongside Michelin star chefs Neil Borthwick and Angela Hartnett, as well as hatted restaurants Tonka and St. Crispin in Australia. She rose to fame as the favourite to win “MasterChef Australia Season 6” and has also filmed six television series dedicated to her passion for food. Sarah penned multiple cookbooks and is mother to 7-year-old son Phoenix, who she strongly believes in fuelling with nutritious, yet tasty meals.
WHAT SARAH LOVES ABOUT TAQUA
- Pure, filtered water that tastes great
- The filter provides the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems
- Easy cooking and cleaning with the handy spray nozzle and extendable hose
- Handiness of having different shower options
Interior Designer & Stylist, BoConcept
Bianca Szekely is an interior designer and stylist for BoConcept in Crows Nest, Australia. She has a knack for creating warm spaces with understated elegance, and her style is described as a blend of Scandinavian, industrial minimalism with a hint of earthy tones. Bianca is constantly inspired by the ability to create a space which is balanced and feels harmonious in nature, whilst also connecting back to the original roots of beautiful architecture.
WHAT BIANCA LOVES ABOUT TAQUA
- The designs are extremely stylish and seamlessly fit into any modern kitchen design
- Saves space to create other functional areas in the kitchen
- Having the filtration system inside the spout
- Minimalist timeless design with clean sharp lines
WHY YOU WILL LOVE TAQUA
The Taqua built-in filtration sink mixer removes chlorine from tap water without reducing essential minerals.
HIGH RATED TASTE
8 out of 10
product users have experienced a difference in taste.
※ According to 'AUS questionnaire result 2016.11.28' (n=15)
HIGH RATED DESIGN
84%of users feel Taqua products fit seamlessly into their kitchen design.
※ According to 'AUS questionnaire result2016.11.28' (n=15)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
When you’ve got young kids, you want to give them the cleanest water possible. The Built-in Filtration Sink Mixer doesn’t take up any extra space in the kitchen, and replacing the cartridge is so easy. There are so many taps on the market, but we feel happy we chose Taqua every day.
- Melinda (38)
Everyone knows filtered water tastes better than normal tap water, but you can actually taste the difference when you use Taqua’s filtered water in your cooking as well. The Taqua Built-in Filtration Sink Mixer has so many great features! I also love that we could take it with us and keep using it after we moved to a new house.
- Tim (45)
I used to buy bottled water, which added so much extra weight to my weekly grocery shopping. Now that we have Taqua’s Built-in Filtration Sink Mixer, I can cut bottled water off my shopping list. I don’t even need to remind myself to change the cartridge; I just wait for a replacement to arrive straight to my door! Its been such a great addition to my kitchen.
- Lisa (40)